18 May Instagrammer of the Week: Allie Rosenberg
Allie Rosenberg is an Account Executive in LaunchSquad’s New York office, which she joined this past March. A native New Yorker, Allie returned to the big city after attending Boston University, where she entered as a fine arts major and left as a publicist. She loves that PR is the perfect marriage of creativity and business execution, and enjoys making big brainstorm ideas come to fruition. Off duty, Allie can be found combing local flea markets for apartment decor, meticulously planning her next vacation via Google Maps (most recently, for an upcoming trip to Austin) and finding any excuse to ride a ferry. Skills include elite GIF and emoji selection , recognizing B-list celebrities and serving as concierge for friends and out-of-towners (hit her up for NYC recommendations). Fears include mercury in retrograde, butterflies and writing about herself in the third person.
10 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? “milk and honey” by Rupi Kaur. I’m on a big poetry kick as of late, so recommendations are much appreciated.
- Early bird or night owl? Definitely a night owl. Is there any other type of bird in the city that never sleeps?
- Favorite season/holiday? Springtime. Those holiday tunes have it twisted — right now is the most wonderful time of the year.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Happiness tastes like Miss Lily’s Toasted Coconut Cake. I’m considering protesting to make it a permanent fixture on the menu.
- Favorite breakfast food? I don’t like to admit this publicly, but I don’t really enjoy breakfast foods at all. Breakfast is my least favorite meal of the day, but I’ll never turn down a bagel.
- Coffee or tea? Tea! Preferably chai and always iced, no matter the season.
- Favorite rainy day activity? Rainy days are made for museum visits. MoMa, New, Whitney, Gugg — if the weather is crappy, I’m usually getting cultured.
- Favorite exercise? Spinning when I’m feeling spendy. Pilates on YouTube when I’m not.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs. Cats are a complete mystery to me.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? Since it’s a given that the people are amazingly talented, creative and smart, I’ll say the positive atmosphere. It’s such a pleasure coming to work at LaunchSquad each morning knowing that the team has your back and everyone is working toward the greater good of the whole. Plus, we work with some killer clients who are truly disruptive to their industries!