09 Sep Instagrammer of the Week: Allison Viverette
Allison Viverette is an Account Associate at LaunchSquad’s Boston office, which she joined this past July. She’s been loving the ‘Squad community, abundant learning opportunities and, of course, the beautiful new Boston office. Originally from Pittsburgh, Allison shipped up to Boston to attend Boston College, where she became the captain of the varsity swim team and studied communications and marketing. In her free time, you can find her exploring new restaurants and cafes in the area or searching for flights to far away places. Follow along with her!
11 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? I’m about to finish up “Food: A Love Story” by Jim Gaffigan. Definitely laughed out loud several times while reading it on the train (sorry, fellow passengers). I have a couple more in my queue, too!
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl, 100%. Sixteen years of waking up before school for swimming definitely had an impact on my feelings towards mornings.
- Best thing that happened to you this month? Moving into my new, clean, comfortable apartment on September 1st. It’s a serious upgrade from the apartment I subletted this summer.
- Favorite season/holiday? Summer. I love how people are so active and social in summer — plus, it’s good for the soul to be outdoors (which simply isn’t an option when it’s -5 with 108 inches of snow in the winter).
- Favorite breakfast food? On a perfect morning, I would have an egg, cheese and avocado bagel sandwich.
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? Melbourne, Australia. They really live up to the “no worries, mate” stereotype.
- Favorite thing about PR and Creative Communications? There’s so much room for individuality and personality in my work. I don’t like going by the book, and LaunchSquad really let’s me do my thang.
- Coffee or tea? COFFEE. Can’t get enough of the stuff.
- Favorite rainy day activity? Curling up with a coffee and watching a movie with friends at home.
- Dogs or cats? Both. I am a proud owner of both a handsome chocolate lab and a precious gray kitten.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? How helpful, friendly and fun everyone is. We recently moved offices here in Boston and everyone was trying to put in extra time to help out, but also made moving a fun thing. Moving, without these people, is not a fun thing.