27 Apr Instagrammer of the Week: Anna Doré
Anna Doré is an Account Associate at LaunchSquad’s New York Office. She joined the Squad in March. Originally from Des Moines, Iowa, Anna headed to Cardinals country to attend Saint Louis University, where she majored in psychology, Spanish and International Studies. After working on a New York congressional campaign after graduation, Anna fell in love with the east coast and decided to become part of the Squad. In her free time, you can find her prowling the boroughs for the latest food truck phenomenon. Anna also enjoys petting strangers’ dogs and belting out 90’s karaoke. She’ll sign all her posts “AD.”
11 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? Fresh Off the Boat. It’s LSNY’s latest book club pick and has me publicly LOLing on the morning commute.
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl. You do not want to speak to me before 9 a.m. unless you come bearing coffee.
- Best thing that happened to you this month? Bonding with my neighbors at 4 a.m. while we watched our building burn down. Getting better at putting a positive spin on the situation!
- Favorite season/holiday? Autumn/Halloween. Yes, I have a running list of costume ideas in the notes section of my phone. No, you can’t see it.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Strawberry rhubarb pie. I know my Midwest is showing, but I will defend this dish from coast to coast.
- Favorite breakfast food? Nutella. This counts, right?
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? The Amalfi Coast of Italy. That place is heaven, and the pizza is manna.
- Favorite rainy day activity? Netflix, Netflix, Netflix.
- Favorite exercise? I love spin. I constantly get yelled at for bouncing too much and “letting the bike boss me around,” but it’s still my jam.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs. My 130 lb. pup Hugo will eat your cat for breakfast.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? The sense of community. Although I’m a recent addition to the Squad, they made me feel right at home from the get go.