01 Feb Instagrammer of the Week: Anna Farnum
Anna Farnum is an Account Manager in LaunchSquad’s Boston office, which she joined in 2010. She truly loves working with LaunchSquad’s smart, fun employees and inspiring, change-the-world clients. Anna is originally from Maine, and graduated from Providence College, where she studied marketing. In her free time, you’ll find her cooking in her tiny kitchen, skiing with family, or exploring far corners of the world. Connect with Anna on LinkedIn here.
10 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Early bird or night owl? Both! I don’t get enough sleep.
- Best thing that happened to you this month? I got a FitBit this month – the kind that monitors your heart rate. This little gadget is so addicting! I’ve had it less than a week, but so far I’ve been walking more and working out more. All good things.
- Favorite season/holiday? I love the fall. Foliage makes me so happy.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Vanilla ice cream with my Aunt’s homemade hot fudge sauce.
- Favorite breakfast food? I love french toast, especially when it’s made with challah bread. Yumm.
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? Oh gosh, hard to pick. I went to Seychelles on my LaunchSquad sabbatical this year, and it was amazing. So many beautiful beaches to explore.
- Favorite rainy day activity? On a rainy day, you’d probably find me cleaning my apartment or organizing closets, drawers, anything. It’s weird, I know. There’s just something about being stuck inside that makes me want to clean.
- Favorite exercise? I’ve gotten into Yoga the past few years. I also love a good hike.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs. I love dogs! I’m pretty obsessed with my sister’s dog, Bode. He’s in my picture. He’s the world’s snuggliest dog.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? LaunchSquad is an incredible place to learn and grow. The work is challenging, the culture is supportive, and the people are smart. It doesn’t get any better than that.
Follow Anna all week on LaunchSquad’s Instagram.