02 Nov Instagrammer of the Week: Cat McCormack
Cat McCormack is an Account Associate in LaunchSquad’s SF office. Cat is a Jersey girl at heart but comes to us from D.C., where she attended George Washington University as a Dance and Political Communications major (no, she can’t communicate politics through interpretive dance). She likes Shark Week, peanut butter and cats, but not necessarily in that order. In her free time, you can find her exploring her new city or spending quality time with her friends (+wine).
11 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? “The Goldfinch” by Donna Tartt
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl, but I am slowly becoming an early bird.
- Best thing that happened to you this month? I went to Austin City Limits in October, and Drake brought J.Cole out on stage. IT WAS AWESOME!
- Favorite season/holiday? Thanksgiving. Easily. It’s never too early to start thinking about Thanksgiving desserts.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Anything chocolate + peanut butter.
- Favorite breakfast food? Everything bagel with cream cheese and tomato from Chester Bagel.
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? Lisbon, Portugal, was an incredible city and unlike any place I have ever been. The people were lovely and the food was outstanding. If you go makes sure you have pasteis de nata from this bakery!
- Favorite rainy day activity? Going to the movies!
- Favorite exercise? Is this a serious question? Lifting the remote?!
- Dogs or cats? Cats.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? Cliche answer here, but definitely the people. They are some of the coolest and most authentic people I have had the privilege of meeting. Also, shout out to catered Monday lunches!
Follow Cat this week on LaunchSquad’s Instagram.