19 Oct Instagrammer of the Week: Chloe Guillemot
Chloe Guillemot, our Instagrammer of the Week, is an Account Associate in LaunchSquad’s New York office. She joined the Squad this past June. Originally from Paris, France, Chloe moved to San Francisco when she was nine. After high school, Chloe jumped to the opposite coast to attend Syracuse University (aka the tundra), where she studied public relations and information management and technology. She’s passionate about telling different stories, which LaunchSquad’s eclectic group of clients helps to facilitate on a daily basis. In her free time, you can find her (attempting) to recreate convoluted recipes or shoveling down copious amounts of food. The latter depends largely on the success of the former. Chloe also enjoys drinking really good red wine (thanks, mom!) and binging on Netflix — usually at the same time.
11 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? Inferno. NOT by Dante — the Dan Brown one. I love a good thriller mixed with history and culture. And I’m a fan of Robert Langdon.
- Early bird or night owl? Mmmmm…used to be an early bird, but college turned me into a permanent night owl.
- Best thing that happened to you this month? This weekend, I visited my college for the first time since graduation. Granted, I only graduated six months ago, but you could say I’ve been “school” sick.
- Favorite season/holiday? Christmas, no question. I start playing holiday music the day after Halloween (sorry).
- What’s your favorite dessert? In general? Anything chocolate. Specifically? Strawberry-rhubarb crisp, à la mode.
- Favorite breakfast food? Crêpes with Nutella and strawberries or œufs à la coque.
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? London. I’ve visited several times and also studied abroad there my junior year, but I feel a pang in my heart everytime I leave. I’d move there tomorrow if I could!
- Coffee or tea? COFFEEEEEEEE (can you tell I’ve already had some today?). Though I do appreciate a hot cup of tea as well.
- Favorite rainy day activity? Hot chocolate and a movie (cliché, yes, I know).
- Dogs or cats? Dogs. But I wouldn’t say no to a kitten.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? The Squad — people that make your job worth coming to every day. The snacks are good, too.
Follow along with Chloe all week on Instagram.