31 Aug Instagrammer of the Week: Christina Long
Christina Long is an Account Executive at LaunchSquad’s San Francisco office, which she joined this past March. Originally from the Bay Area, Christina attended UCLA where she studied Egyptology and Studio Art. She spent the last five years in New York City but recently moved back to CA in favor of SF’s more moderate weather and more moderate walking pace. In her free time, you’ll find her biking through Golden Gate Park or on the prowl for the best bloody Mary in city. Christina also has an affinity for historical fiction and loads sriracha onto anything she eats.
11 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? Just finished “On Canaan’s Side” by Sebastian Barry, and then I started Salman Rushdie’s “Midnight’s Children” on my bus ride this morning.
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl. Not sure I’ll ever evolve into an early bird.
- Best thing that happened to you this month? Just got back from a week-long trip to NYC – it was great to catch up with old friends and meet folks from the LSNY office!
- Favorite season/holiday? Scarf and sweater weather, right before you need gloves and a winter coat.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Steve’s Mexican Chili Chocolate ice cream (there’s cinnamon and cayenne. Wow!)
- Favorite breakfast food? On my recent trip to NYC, I realized I’m still a sucker for bodega breakfast sandwiches (bacon, egg and cheese on a toasted roll with hot sauce).
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? A few years ago, three friends and I rented a car and took a road trip through Jordan – it was a great experience and beautiful place to visit!
- Coffee or tea? Pour over coffee. Cold brew coffee. Espresso. I love them all!
- Favorite rainy day activity? I can play card games for hours on end.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs!
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? Great attitude! It’s a pleasure to work with such a friendly, motivated group of people who are all about collaborating as a team.