22 Jun Instagrammer of the Week: Devon Mandell
This week, LaunchSquad is welcoming a special guest to its Instagram account. Partner Jason Mandell’s niece, Devon Mandell, is taking over. Devon is a 16-year-old high school junior. She currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina, but was born and spent the first few years of her life in San Jose, California. When she isn’t in class, she’s an active part in her school’s theatre company. Most recently, she played Anytime Annie in “42nd Street” — which won Best Musical in the Charlotte region! She also loves staying active, whether that means doing a quick workout at home, playing tennis (she works at a local tennis pro shop!) or heading to the gym.
7 Questions with LaunchSquad
- What do you like to do outside of school? I take part in the theatre company at my school and I am almost always in a show. I was most recently Anytime Annie in 42nd Street and we won Best Musical in the Charlotte region! Also, I love to work out so I try to make it to the gym or do a quick workout at home to keep myself in shape. Along with working out, I enjoy playing tennis as a side hobby to theatre and I work at the tennis pro shop at a country club in my community which I enjoy very much!
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl!
- Best thing that happened to you this month? Flying out to California and spending two weeks in San Francisco and Lake Tahoe!
- What’s your favorite dessert? Ice cream or cheesecake 🙂
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? Hammock Beach Resort, Florida
- Favorite rainy day activity? Staying inside, eating and watching movies
- Favorite exercise? Going for a nice long run!
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? LaunchSquad has a very chill environment,which I like, and my uncle is a partial owner, which is pretty cool.
- What are your 3 favorite apps? Instagram because I love sharing moments I capture in a picture, Twitter because it allows me to keep up with what other people are thinking and doing and Netflix because I’m addicted to it.