17 Aug Instagrammer of the Week: Eva Pullano
Eva Pullano is an Account Executive at LaunchSquad’s San Francisco office, which she joined just over a year ago. She will be running the LaunchSquad Instagram account this week. Originally from New York City, Eva traveled westward to the University of Michigan, concentrated in International Studies and French and spent a good majority of her time honing her winter survival skills. After receiving an honorary degree in “Grey matter: when winter strikes again,” Eva moved to San Francisco, where she abandoned such practical skills in favor of learning how to shuck her own oysters, day hiking by the Pacific coast in January and enriching her vocabulary to include words like “tannins.” However, citing the allure of fall, come next week Eva will be back in New York, cutting her teeth with the crew at LSNY. She couldn’t be more grateful to LaunchSquad for making this transition seamless and for supporting her throughout life’s adventures. This week will be an ode to San Francisco and the LaunchSquad crew here — bear with her as it may get sappy.
- Last book you read? I was lucky enough to take a vacation a few weeks ago and dived into The Vacationers, The Girl on the Train and Beautiful Ruins. All good, but The Girl on the Train was great.
- Early bird or night owl? In my former life, I was a serious night owl. Now that I’m a working woman, I can’t stay up past 10:15…LaunchSquad is a judgement-free zone, so I’ve managed to make amazing friends and still make it home before turning back into a pumpkin.
- Best thing that happened to you this month? I got promoted!
- Favorite season/holiday? Fall on the East Coast followed by a Thanksgiving feast.
- Favorite breakfast food? The Monaco from Zazie’s in Cole Valley. It’s a play on traditional eggs benedict with prosciutto and tomatoes provençales. Zazie’s has been one of the best discoveries in my neighborhood.
- Favorite thing about PR and Creative Communications? The evolution of story. I love being part of a dynamic narrative and working with my teammates to nail the nuances.
- Coffee or tea? Tea, but coffee is more effective.
- Favorite rainy day activity? Digging into a new recipe or daydreaming.
- Favorite exercise? Visualization. In all seriousness, I love exercises that bring me back to my body. Especially since we work with technology all day, it’s important to have time on the mat or in the studio to re-engage that body-mind connection.
- Dogs or cats? Cats. Cats. Cats. I really can’t express my love for cats enough.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? My coworkers and our teams.