21 Sep Instagrammer of the Week: Jacqueline Hültner
Jacqueline Hültner is the Office Manager at LaunchSquad’s San Francisco office, which she joined almost two months ago. A native to San Francisco, Jacqueline joined the hotel industry to be able to travel the world. After graduating from the University of San Francisco, she left for London to work at the Mandarin Oriental and then moved to Paris to open a new Mandarin Oriental. But after almost 6 years, San Francisco was calling her name and she wanted to come home. After working in the luxury hotel industry, she has seen some parallels at LaunchSquad: everyone is so passionate about their jobs and their clients, just like hotels, where everyone is passionate about their guests. On the weekends, you can find her at the farmer’s market, hiking or driving around on the back of a scooter to experience any new foodie hot spots.
Follow all her adventures this week on Instagram.
11 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? “Lean In” by Sheryl Sandberg. Amazingly inspirational.
- Early bird or night owl? Early bird because, for the last two years, I have been opening the restaurant at a hotel at 6 a.m., so my body clock is pretty set. I also would rather get to places before the rush and the crowds.
- Best thing that happened to you this month? Having a successful LaunchSquad office party!
- Favorite season/holiday? Summertime because I love the heat and the sunshine.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Kaiserscharrn, warm pancakes with roasted apples, a specialty in Austria and Bavaria. My dad makes one of the best as he was a pastry chef when he was a teenager.
- Favorite breakfast food? Mexican breakfasts, such as huevos rancheros, or scrambled eggs with onions, bell peppers and guacamole, piled into a corn tortilla.
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? Biarritz, a surf town along the South coast of France, in the Basque region. A beautiful beach, amazing food, with a great small town vibe.
- Favorite website? deliciouslyellca.com is probably the website I go to the most. It’s all about health and wellness, and she has amazing tricks for making healthy and tasty food. I cook a lot, so I like places where I can find inspiration.
- Coffee or tea? Tea. Black milky tea in the morning and green tea throughout the day. Tea makes me happy. My family knows that a cup of tea always makes me feel better.
- Favorite rainy day activity? Scrabble and watching TV. I don’t watch a lot of TV — I would rather be out exploring. But I love those moments when you snuggle under the covers with your loved one and binge watch something really addictive.
- Favorite exercise? Hiking is the most therapeutic to me. I feel relaxed and happy when I finish a hike. I love a lot of different exercises. I have found that my body is so much happier after exercise.