16 Nov Instagrammer of the Week: Jenn Park
Jenn “JP” Park, an Account Associate at LSNY, is running LaunchSquad’s Instagram account this week. She joined the Squad this past June after graduating from the University of Michigan, where she studied communications, film and, at one dark point in her life, organic chemistry. One of her favorite stories to tell is her first LS interaction: shoving through the masses and taking over the LS booth at the University of Michigan career fair. But that’s exactly why Jenn loves LS — she’s into storytelling. You’ll usually catch her cackling maniacally, dancing up a storm, getting hyped about cold weather, dissecting J.K. Rowling’s media strategy, double-fisting Diet Coke and/or talking with her mouth full.
11 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? “Never Let Me Go” by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Early bird or night owl? Total night owl. I love sleep, but I’m one of the lucky few who don’t need much.
- Best thing that happened to you this month? I went to the Zedd concert earlier this month. It was an incredible, unforgettable show.
- Favorite season/holiday? Halloween is when I manage my mischief best.
- What’s your favorite dessert? I’LL TAKE ONE OF EVERYTHING, PLEASE.
- Favorite breakfast food? Potatoes — any which way, any which day.
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? Seeing the redwood trees in Northern California. There’s something about standing under 300-foot tall trees that can make you feel small and important at the same time. It was a “woah” moment that really put things into perspective for me.
- Coffee or tea? Call me a coffiend.
- Favorite rainy day activity? This is weird, but…cleaning.
- Dogs or cats? I’ve got love and cuddles for both.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? I can geek out on things, and that’s cool here.
Follow along with all the action on Instagram.