08 Jun Instagrammer of the Week: John O’Leary
John O’Leary is an Account Manager in LaunchSquad’s New York City office. When he joined LaunchSquad a year and a half ago, he was immediately one of the tallest people at the company. He continues to strive toward great heights and bad puns. John’s Twitter profile states that he is a lover of beers, bands, burritos and alliteration. A PR guy’s Twitter profile should never be inaccurate, so this description should be taken as categorically accurate. At LaunchSquad, John loves working closely with clients to tackle difficult topics and draw out interesting stories.
11 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? “Fresh Off The Boat” (for LSNY Book Club!)
- Early bird or night owl? 100% night owl
- Best thing that happened to you this month? I’ll steal one from last month and mention adopting two kittens!
- What’s your favorite dessert? Lemon Meringue Pie
- Favorite breakfast food? Breakfast burrito (duh)
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? Kennebunkport, Maine
- Favorite thing about PR and Creative Communications? The opportunity to work with experts and learn about a wide variety of industries.
- Coffee or tea? Coffee
- Favorite rainy day activity? Video games
- Favorite exercise? Chasing kittens
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? The people!