04 Jan Instagrammer of the Week: Lucy Sandwick
Our latest Instagrammer of the Week is Lucy Sandwick, an Account Associate at LaunchSquad’s San Francisco office. Before joining the Squad two months ago, Lucy interned in production for an advertising agency back home in New York. An English major and Film Studies minor at Colgate University, Lucy took her talents to San Francisco in mid-October in search of more literary-focused endeavors. Though new to PR (and adulthood in general), Lucy is passionate about finding a brand’s sweet spot and mining it until a story comes to life. In her free time, you can find Lucy deep in the bowels of Spotify, or watching hours of stand-up and pretending it’s her. She also loves to bake, though she has not attempted since having been spurned in LaunchSquad’s 6th Annual Thanksgiving Pie Bake-Off. She is a libra.
11 Questions with LaunchSquad
1. Last book you read? All The Light We Cannot See
2. Early bird or night owl? Neither. I love to sleep.
3. Best thing that happened to you this month? My brother delivered a turkey club to me at the LS office.
4. Favorite season/holiday? Fall in NYC.
5. What’s your favorite dessert? Affogato (Espresso poured over gelato — mmm, so good!)
6. Favorite place you’ve ever been? Block Island, RI. I go there every summer.
7. Favorite website? http://lmgtfy.com/ (Great for when someone asks a question that could easily be Googled, i.e. ‘What’s LaunchSquad?’: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+launchsquad)
8. Favorite thing about PR and Creative Communications? THE THRILL OF THE DEAL. Grinding until you get what you’re after and making beautiful things happen for important companies.
9. Coffee or tea? CoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffee.
10. Dogs or cats? Dogs.
11. Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? The possibility. Everyone encourages you to think independently and pursue the parts of PR that you’re most passionate about. It’s a special, special place.
Follow along all week on Instagram.