28 Sep Instagrammer of the Week: Seth Andrews
Seth Andrews is an Account Manager at LaunchSquad’s New York office, which he joined this past May. Originally from Connecticut, Seth attended Muhlenberg College in Pennsylvania and majored in broadcast journalism. He also played on the hockey and lacrosse teams. Seth’s background is in both public relations and broadcast — he’s a former Press Secretary for the New York City Fire Department and the New York City Office of Emergency Management, as well as an Emmy award-winning producer for HuffPost Live. He’s very passionate about being able to bring someone else’s story to life. In his very little free time, you can find him on the sidelines cheering on his two boys at their soccer games or smiling along at his daughter’s ballet recitals. Seth is also a big foodie, so on the weekends, his happy place is in the kitchen or out on his deck behind the grill cooking up seasonal foods for friends and family. And to help keep it all together, he’s an avid SoulCyclist.
10 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? “No Reservations” by Anthony Bourdain
- Early bird or night owl? I’m a total night owl. After a long day at work and an even longer time trying to get kids ready and down to bed, I absolutely love having the couch and television to myself.
- Best thing that happened to you this month? My daughter no longer cries when we drop her off at nursery school.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Favorite breakfast food? Duh — bacon.
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? In Italy, we stayed in Sangimino and it was exactly what I expected Italy to be like — it was such a magical place that I found it very hard to leave.
- Favorite rainy day activity? Eating grilled cheese and tomato soup while watching bad TV.
- Favorite exercise? Sweating it all out and leaving it all out at SoulCycle.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? My favorite thing about LaunchSquad is the people. Every day, I learn something new from those around me and I continue to be inspired. Thank you, LaunchSquad!
Follow along with Seth all week on the LaunchSquad Instagram.