09 Nov Instagrammer of the Week: Terrence Neal
Terrence Neal joined LaunchSquad in July and is an Account Associate in the New York office. Originally from a small town outside of Orlando, FL, Terrence spent the last four years at Duke University. There, he majored in public policy and spent a large of his time hurling spears (as a javelin thrower on the track and field team) and making late night food plans (The Pit barbecue and Cook Out). He low-key lives for Monday lunches at the office, Slack and how great LaunchSquadders are at being team players and cheering each other. In his spare time, you can find carrying his camera around New York (trying not to look at like a tourist), searching for hiking spots outside of the city and brainstorming how to get a pastry delivery service started (he and his best friend have been talking about starting one for years).
10 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? I reread “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” a couple of months ago, and now I’m slowly reading “Bel Ami” by Guy de Maupassant.
- Early bird or night owl? I’m definitely more of a night owl. Burritos at midnight are my weakness.
- Favorite season/holiday? Autumn because Drake has recently reaffirmed the greatness of the turtleneck, which have long been a favorite of mine. Also, I really like to see the fall foliage, which I didn’t really didn’t get to see growing up in Florida.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Sweet potato pie, specifically my grandma’s, which she only makes during the holidays. I’m guilty of hiding a pie or two as my whole family is crazy about them.
- Favorite breakfast food? I have a bit of a southern upbringing, so really appreciate some well-cooked grits mixed together with scrambled eggs.
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? During my time in college, I had the opportunity to study in Geneva, Switzerland, and absolutely loved it. The city is nestled between two mountain ranges, and it was a convenient bike ride to the vineyards of France, which I frequented after philosophy class with my friends.
- Coffee or tea? I know this isn’t one of the options, but strawberry milk. I’ve been judged by some of my pod mates in the office, but it’s a morning staple and sometimes doubles as a midday snack.
- Favorite exercise? I really like Olympic lifts. I’d probably say that power cleans are my favorite.
- Dogs or cats? Both! I kinda have a list of breeds written down somewhere that I would like to own one day.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? I love that everyone is down to earth and that there’s no shortage of laughter in the office. LaunchSquadders are really the bee’s knees.
Follow Terrence’s adventures on Instagram this week.