27 Jul Instagrammer of the Week: Tess Woods
Tess Woods is a second-year intern in LaunchSquad’s Boston office. She has one semester left at the University of South Florida where she double majors in Mass Communications and Business Administration. A Massachusetts, New England girl at heart, she plans to move back to her home state after graduation. She’s obsessed with LaunchSquad’s company culture and you can often find her bragging about her coworkers. In her free time, you can find her spending time in the Massachusetts suburbs with her parents and two younger sisters or trying new workout classes. She’s also currently on a mission to visit every major U.S. city and try a variety of sushi restaurants along the way.
10 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? #GIRLBOSS
- Best thing that happened to you this month? I went out to dinner with the four members of my immediate family last weekend. Nothing compares to when it’s just us – it’s the little things, ya know?
- What’s your favorite dessert? Anything where chocolate meets peanut butter.
- Favorite breakfast food? If you don’t say bacon here, you’re lying.
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? Probably the Bahamas. I’m a sucker for a good beach.
- Favorite website? Cupcakes and Cashmere
- Coffee or tea? Coffee during the day, tea at night.
- Favorite rainy day activity? Rewatching Friday Night Lights
- Favorite exercise? Currently, I’d say Barry’s Bootcamp.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? My amazing coworkers and mentors!