30 Nov Instagrammer of the Week: Eric Coffin-Gould
This week’s Instagrammer of the Week, Eric Coffin-Gould, is an Account Associate at LaunchSquad’s San Francisco office, which he joined in August. Eric is from New Haven, CT — pizza capital of the world — and attended Williams College in in Massachusetts, majoring in English and math. After graduating, he worked for his father’s pizza truck business and spent six months in India volunteering at Shanti Bhavan Children’s Project, teaching writing and literature. Eric’s curiosity and love of problem-solving is engaged constantly at LaunchSquad, as he rethinks how he consumes media and receives an up-close look at how companies innovate and grow. In his free time, you’ll find him watching (and writing about) FC Barcelona, exploring the Bay Area and listening to the Hamilton soundtrack.
11 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? “This Is How You Lose Her” by Junot Diaz
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl, but trying to fake it ‘til I make it as an early bird.
- Best thing that happened to you this month? Returning home, building a fire in the fireplace and spending time with friends and family.
- Favorite season/holiday? I love fall, but as far as holidays go, Christmas beats Thanksgiving for me. Singing carols has a special place in my heart.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Anything with strawberries. Or just strawberries alone, by the carton.
- Favorite breakfast food? Chocolate chip pancakes, made from scratch with a not-so-secret family recipe.
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? Barcelona. Even besides the Camp Nou (been four times), the Sagrada Familia is the most beautiful building I’ve ever been inside.
- Coffee or tea? Tea — chai or English breakfast. I picked up a custard cream habit when I was in England that I’m still suffering withdrawal from.
- Favorite rainy day activity? If I have to stay indoors, cleaning my room and blasting music.
- Favorite exercise? Soccer, dodgeball, frisbee, any sort of game – just not running.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? A lot of times in college you hear, “These are the best years of your life. You’ll never be surrounded by this many smart and interesting people in one place again.” LaunchSquad proves that wrong.
Follow along all week on Instagram.